Friday, June 03, 2005

 

So What Is This???

So, my husband is out of town and I'm poking around in the computer a little bit, you know? And I remember he has told me that I should check out Google mail... gmail I guess it's called. So I go over there and I log into what I think will be his account, just to check it out, you know... and I find mail residue of where he has invited me to join google mail and our son and some unknown woman. Now my husband is a very outgoing guy... he is friends with LOTS of men and women, so it's not really a big deal if he has invited a woman there except it's just me, him and this H**** W*** person and another female there. Nobody else. Hmmm. I go back to his Hotmail account and check out his enormous list of contacts and she's NOT listed there. Then I go over to his account with our ISP and she not listed in that equally enormous list of contacts... the plot thickens. So I Google this HW person and find that she's signed a guestbook at some earlier time that is now gone but I look at the cache and find that the unknown woman's email is another email for this same woman so, essentially, he invited her to join Gmail twice. The only saving grace is that she appears to live out of state, so possibly this is some sort of Net infatuation. But, who knows... and do I really care a whole lot? I'm not sure. I mean, he let ME have all sorts of net flirtations (and more... I don't mean more, physically, but he let me have plenty of cyber-sex years ago when it was a novelty to me and I thought it was fun, so isn't turn about fair play... the difference is ((I argue to myself)) I didn't keep it secret from him ((but, on the other hand, I DID keep SOME things secret from him))). Anyway, I'm not quite sure what to think.

I guess I'm more nosey and curious than concerned. We will have to see what comes of this. I'll have to wander into his gmail covertly and see what happens, but this means he must have some other account someplace that I don't know about where he corresponds with her and, of course, THAT drives me crazy. I am a completely nosey person! *sigh*

WHO is H****** W******** And I couldn't find her in the White Pages either so maybe she's married too and is listed under her husband's name because there were lots of men with the same last name. Or maybe she works for the same company he does, he supports mucho women offsite at all hours off the day and night all over the country. Geez.

Well, I know this sounds weird, but it has me really curious, not terribly upset.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?